L'oreal Paris Voluminous Eyeliner Blackbrown





There are days when I feel like outlining my eyes with a liquid eyeliner to complete my look. I've been using a liquid eyeliner (the brush type) and am proud to say that I have become an expert applying it thinly and evenly.
This L'oreal eyeliner is my first - not the brush type but the pen one. The tip looks like a stabilo's tip, so you can apply it thick or thin with precision whatever you want. The first try was a struggle, but I got used to it and I can say its easier to use this than the brush type. It looks more natural - but the downside is it has a tendency to wear off easily - with little tears or if you rub your eye accidentally. I don't know how much product this pen contains and if it will last me a year. I don't use it often but recently opening the cap has been a pain. But then I know this is still a good one- ladies/gay people from our office asked me what eyeliner I am using - and when I show it to them they were amazed and of course, they tried it.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

NiceLadiesThings. Powered by Blogger.