I'm back to writing!

Hello hello! Its been years I know! And I am glad I am back! My writing halted because of  the usual reasons: job responsibilities, another baby and just being a busy working mom.

Now the good news is I can write again! I've been a full time mom now for exactly 8 months and I am loving it. The only downside is I am not earning which means I have to stop or spend a little for shopping.

So I just want to share some pictures and I will start blogging ASAP :-)

This is me now at 33. Excuse my selfie hehehe... this photo has been filtered.


Me and my little girl when she was still a few months old. I was still working here and I am only getting about 3 hours sleep daily. Imagine my stress!


Another throwback photo. Violet was about 3 months old here.
I know I am not a perfect mom but I love my kids with all my heart...



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

NiceLadiesThings. Powered by Blogger.