Mini shopping: Cheap Brush rolls

I love cheap finds - I am  very proud of myself whenever I get a bargain for something that is of good quality.
The other day I was at Robinson's Novaliches to get an NBI clearance and after that I headed to their department store for some window shopping. They have these large square metal baskets with sale items on them and this is what I found - brush rolls for P20 ( the really badly stained ones) but I got mine for P50 each because they still look decent:

In chocolate brown and white - they have the same design/prints but I got these two because they were only P50 each anyway. The fabric is probably made of silk but I am not sure. Its glossy and smooth to the touch like silk.



Inside: the brush pockets were very simple but stitched with a garter on top to secure your brushes.

I was surprised because my Ecotools brushes matched the brush rolls. They look beautiful!

I sooo love these items. I recently bought another set of Ecotools brushes and they perfectly fit in the brown roll:




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

NiceLadiesThings. Powered by Blogger.