Review 2016: Milani Stay Put Brow Color

I purchased my Milani Stay Put Brow Color on a whim and out of curiosity. This is my first time to try out a pomade type of brow product. I was still sticking with my L'oreal Brow Artist Genius Kit which is a wax and powder type and decided to give this a shot, I bought it for P450 at Shoppee.

Milani Stay Put Brow Color in Brunette


This product, surprisingly wasn't made in China as stated on its cap label. Usually branded US products are just that - branded but made in China - this one though was made in the US.

The brunette shade is not that dark and its matte! I like it!

Forgive my face please just look at my eyebrows LOL this is my first time ever to try a pomade type of brow product.
So at first I was like, meh. It's okay. After my first try I wasn't too excited about it because I am not used to  it yet, and I thought that it was great that there was a very nice thin brush included but I noticed it kind of hurts to use it because its too thin and the bristles are firm (quite sharp) and I tend to rub my eyebrow brush when trying to draw and build color.

I find that the formula is a bit on the dry side. You have to rub the brush harder on the pot - unlike the Anastasia Dip Brow. By the way, about 2 days after I bought this, I didn't use it yet - instead I bought a fake version of the Anastasia Dipbrow (as stated on my Anastasia DipBrow review) and like I said, that prompted me to buy the original Anastasia DipBrow. I almost forgot about this thing but I used it again to compare.




















It looks decent on, but like I said, I had difficulty using this because the formula was a bit hard/dry. I would also like to note that when I got this it was on a sealed carded packaging, but I was surprised that the lid of the pot came off quickly without me having to turn it open, meaning the cap was off! Perhaps that would explain why mine was already dry?

Anyways, after a few months, I bought another one of this in a lighter shade (Soft Brown) because I was curious to try that shade on me so that if it works out, I will buy another Anastasia Dipbrow in a lighter shade than Dark Brown I have. I didn't like the Soft Brown shade on me, so I stopped using this - both shades. But I am happy to say that I have given these two pots to my brother's girlfriend and she's been using it! :-) 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

NiceLadiesThings. Powered by Blogger.