Review 2017: Maybelline The Nudes palette

This is going to be a quick review. I bought this palette last year because I have always been a sucker for brown/earth color shadows. And I also bought this because, at that time, Maybelline has a promotion that you can buy 2 items and get 1 item free :-) So I bought this and the Falsies mascara and got the Sunlit Quad eyeshadow for free!





I like that the box has instructions at the back on how you would best combine the shadows.


Look at that! The colors are so pretty!

with flash
I used this when I was just starting my ESL teaching career. I have no complaints, the eyeshadows worked well, but its best used with an eyeshadow primer. I admit that I have not used all the shades in this palette and so the more make-up I got during the year, I stopped using this. And I hate to put this away or throw it away, so I gave it to a cousin of mine and I am glad she was happy to use it :-)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

NiceLadiesThings. Powered by Blogger.