Victoria's Secret Lost in Fantasy



I never paid attention to this scent- not until I smelled it from the store. I thought, wow its smells good! Its fruity sweet! I didn't purchase it then but I did remember its name- and included it on my to buy list. So when my friend's friend who shopped in a VS store in the US started a business selling VS body mists including this one- I bought it right away.


First sprays: I thought this was a waste of money. I couldn't smell the scent in me! Sure its sweet, but I cant smell the other notes - 3 minutes of walking from home to church and its gone!

I gave it another shot- since its a body mist-this time I sprayed generously.
It worked! I got the scent effect I want to achieve. The good thing about it - the dry down smells like the scented stationeries I used to collect when I was a child :-)

Also, after spraying this on before leaving for work and then I kiss and hug my boys, they always say I smell good!

This may be Victoria Secret's replacement to their discontinued Forbidden Fantasy. The old packaging doesn't indicate the notes of the scent per bottle. FF's liquid color is the same- light green, and their smell is almost close, my clue is they both smell like my stationeries.


My verdict: this is a nice, refreshing perk me up scent. If you're into fruity scents, this is for you as its top note is Passion fruit.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

NiceLadiesThings. Powered by Blogger.