More Lip Balms....


CRABTREE AND EVELYN ALOE VERA LIP BALM
I have high expectations for this lip balm because of its brand name but it didn't become a favorite of mine. It's currently sitting inside my drawer-- inside a lipstick case. Anyway, so far its just an OK lip balm, its consistency is thin when applied to lips unlike Carmex. It has a mild scent, no annoying taste and the good thing is it makes lips soft and a little shiny.

You can get this at Crabtree and Evelyn Branches nationwide for Php200, the other variant is Jojoba Lip balm.


BURT'S BEES LIP BALM WITH POMEGRANATE OIL

I thought this is gonna be a good lipbalm because it has a hint of color- pink. I used it only twice I guess, and
I ended up giving it away to a close friend who liked it. I can't bear its smell, I can't describe it but its too strong for me. And with the smell goes the taste-- which is undescribable, like licking a perfume. Moisturizing power isnt good too. Oh well, I'll move on to the next tube.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

NiceLadiesThings. Powered by Blogger.