Bath and Body Works PocketBacs


For years, I have been ignoring these on eBay when I am shopping online. I didn't know I'll get hooked!

I guess I was thinking that it doesn't make sense for you to buy a sanitizer and pay for the holder separately. Anyway, after seeing it up close, cutely dangling from some women's bags, I bought one, then two, then three until I felt I want to have more! I know its ridiculous because I don't have that many bags to hang these on. But because they're cute and smells super good, I don't think I'm wasting money here. Aside from keeping my hands germ free, it actually makes sense to hang this on your bag for easy access than fumble for a bottle of hand sanitizer in your bag which sometimes could take ages. Also, I now realized why there are a lot of different holder colors, because you can mix or match it to your sanitizer's bottle shade or your bag.

I have noticed that BBW  had released a lot of scents for their pocketbac products. Aside from their regular scents, recent releases were the limited edition sets I LOVE, CUPCAKES, ST. PATRICK'S DAY, HALLOWEEN, & CHRISTMAS.



So far for now I've got 10.(see picture). Will probably buy more when I ran out of these, will try more scents too. And the holders- I might buy more one at a time especially the ones with rhinestones and the flowers :-)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

blushingpossum said...

I have one of these in Warm Vanilla Sugar and I'm loving it!

DjoannaGrace said...

:-)nice!

Post a Comment

NiceLadiesThings. Powered by Blogger.