Bath and Body Works PS I LOVE YOU Spring Fling

"Spring Fling is a flirty blend of soft petals,sparkling water and fresh air inspired by the thrill of falling in love..."

Description
The fragrance opens with fresh notes of water and ozone, mixed with citrus and melon. The floral heart blends soft petals of muguet, honeysuckle and rose. The dry-down is a sheer combination of vetiver, cedarwood and musks. 

I bought this because I love Honeysuckle and rose scents! I had finished up my bottle of BBW Wild Honeysuckle but couldn't find it anywhere even on eBay, so when I saw the notes as indicated and basing on its great reviews in MUA I bought this scent instead. I am glad I did! Every time I spray this on my colleagues would compliment that I smell good. For me, I smell and feel beautiful! It is moderately strong and as it fades it dries down to a lovely floral scent. I was even surprised one time when I smelled this when I  woke up from an afternoon nap- I checked my pillows to find the source of the scent and I cant believe it  was in fact coming from my bare shoulders! Then I remembered I have sprayed this a lot that day.

So this has staying power on skin and that is good because this is a classy feminine scent. I found out online that this has been discontinued so if you want to have one, check online stores like eBay.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

NiceLadiesThings. Powered by Blogger.