The Body Shop Brow and Liner Kit

"Getting a beautiful pair of eyebrows is one of the most useful make-up trick on the planet.."

-www.ultimate-cosmetics.com/beauty/.../eyebrows.htm

Definitely true! A face without a well defined eyebrow is just- incomplete I guess. For me an eyebrow shapes a woman's face, like a finishing touch. I am not lucky enough because I wasn't born with thick eyebrows. Mine is so thin, that I would have to "create" or "draw" an eyebrow to add definition to my face. I have struggled for years using different eyebrow pencils, most are too dark that I ended up buying the cheap china eyebrow pencils for Php 10 a piece. It worked for a while for me because the color is not strong but kinda like black gray. Then I became aware of what celebrities use- luckily my second eyebrow powder product turned out to be my HG- and that is The Body Shop Brow and Liner Kit. It may seem expensive, I am not sure anymore I think its P799 at TBS stores. But you'll get two shades and each pan will last about 2 years- so considering that it will last you almost 4 years- then it should definitely be considered CHEAP . (take note that I use mine every day- heavy brow defining)

Comparing it with other brands I tried like the James Cooper eyebrow powder and Wetnwild Ultimate eyebrow powder, this is more refined, and soft. With the help of a good brush (the one included in the compact is useless) you will be able to take control and shape, or create beautifully defined eyebrows.

Will stick to this. Perhaps by the end of the year I'll be on my 2nd compact.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

NiceLadiesThings. Powered by Blogger.