Review 2016: AVON Skin So Soft Advance White with Stem Essence

Although I am not a fan, (I've never watched Aldub) I was surprised  and excited to see Maine Mendoza as this year's endorser of Avon's Skin So Soft lotion. I didn't watch her shows at Eat Bulaga but I like her because she is very pretty and quirky and she seems like a very nice down to earth person. So, after seeing her ad on an Avon Brochure as I said I got excited and contacted my Avon lady right away to order.




The ad on the brochure will court you and would make you like/want/order the lotion after reading its description:

I've used SSS lotions before, but I am not a fan. I do love its light floral fresh scent, so I buy a bottle once in a while. Last year, they featured Ina Raymundo on their Collagen lotion and I bought that one too.
I used it but I didn't even finish the bottle.


But this lotion is different though, Skin Whitening wise, I would say don't expect too much. I've been using the lotion for about a month now and I haven't seen any improvements yet - my skin is not fairer. Take note that I am a stay at home mom, I rarely go outside, and I use a Kojic soap as my daily bath soap.
On the other hand, I don't really mind that the lotion doesn't help a lot in whitening because this lotion is just WONDERFUL! It's just great! I can probably say for now its my HG! The 3 forever young benefits as stated are true! After a few days of using it, I felt my skin is softer, silkier to the touch and its very moisturized - I can't feel any dryness in my legs and arms when I use this. I love touching my arms its sooft! The lotion's consistency is not heavy and its good because it makes it easy to apply evenly on my skin. For now I am still using this, I am almost done with my first bottle and will order another one. This lotion is also okay to use this summer, it doesn't feel sticky and uncomfortably hot on my skin. I do not know how long I will be using this hopefully on my 2nd or 3rd bottle I'll have that white porcelain skin as promised!

Update: I am currently on my 2nd bottle. Still lovin' this lotion :-)

Disclaimer: This is not a paid review.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

NiceLadiesThings. Powered by Blogger.