Review 2016: Kolours Dual Conditioning Hair Color in Thai Tamarind

In my L'oreal Excellence review I mentioned that I am not fond of Coppery, orangey hair color products because I feel that it doesn't suit my skin tone. Today I am reviewing Kolours in Thai Tamarind just because I got it on a buy 1 take 1 promo last year, the Medium brown shade was bundled with Thai Tamarind.

Anyway, I tried this because I was curious, and quite bored with Medium brown. The color of the model's hair on the box look promising.

From how I see her hair, its quite on the copper shade, brown with orange or red undertone or chocolate?  I am not an expert describing colors but anyway, I decided to try it.
This is what my hair looked like before coloring, my previous shade was Kolours Medium Brown and that has been about 3 -4 months ago.

Without flash under fluorescent light

With flash, see that my black roots are visible

 I nervously colored my hair, and I have to admit that I was so afraid that the result would be horrible, that my hair would turn into an ugly patchy orange like what happened when I first tried Revlon and L'oreal, so what I did was I rinsed my hair not after 30 minutes, but rather about 20 minutes only.

Here's what my hair looked like afterwards:

Under fluorescent light, without flash
 All these shots have flash:


 I admit that the color may be a bit patchy but that was my fault not the dye. The lower part of my hair is color brown, top is coppery. But I liked what I saw after I showered. I am satisfied so now that 3 months had passed I am planning to buy another box of the same shade to cover my roots and correct the color on the lower part of my hair. 

I also wanted to try their Chestnut brown shade - Kolours currently has an ongoing buy 1 take 1 promo at selected supermarkets (particularly Puregold). But unlike before in which I got Medium Brown and Thai Tamarind, the shades you will get are the same. Overall, I am satisfied with Kolours because it doesn't fade and the color stays true. And its cheap too! Try it, it might work for you!

Excuse my selfie :-) this is what it looks like under natural light



(Note: This is not a paid review)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

NiceLadiesThings. Powered by Blogger.