Review 2016: Munafie Slimming Panty

After giving birth via caesarean section for some reason, like my mom, my tummy had not gotten rid of its bulge. I am 4 feet 11 inches tall and weigh 50kg so a larger middle part is still questionable. But I have to live with it and rely on girdles to feel confident since I cannot find time to exercise although I do watch my diet.

So seeing a Munafie panty had me thinking, does it really work for that price? I am a Shopee shopper and a lot of sellers offer these Munafie slimming panties that they say are from Japan. Some sell it for P200 or more- some sell it for as low as P70, and I bought mine for P180. Most of these sellers claim they sell an authentic Munafie. I bought mine because the seller's post said she is selling the original Munafie and there are so many great reviews from her buyers. Here's my take on the Munafie:

If your waist line is 32 - 34 inches, save your money. Buy a more expensive girdle if you want a flatter tummy.
Why? This didn't work for me. I tried it on right away after receiving it but got disappointed.
It only made my tummy feel firmer but it did not minimize my tummy's size. My sides were a bit smoother but that was just that - it didn't make my tummy look flatter even for an inch.

So the ads are misleading - or I got a fake one? Had this been thicker, it would have worked.
What I like about panty though is that it is so soft.

The Munafie Slimming Panty (packaging)



I ordered a nude color - the material is very soft

Lining doesn't look impressive, even the product's printed name doesn't look good.
So some people claim that this product works. The videos shown about it looks promising even the pictures but nah I will not buy another one. I do not know if what I bought was fake or if there is a real one out there that actually works like magic as shown on the videos and ads.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

13 comments:

Orked said...

thank you so much for your honest review :)

i never heard of this product until recently it keeps appearing in my shopee account (promo products). plant to buy 2, since there are many sellers sell it at low prices. but cancel-lah. hahahaha

by the way, i bought spanx, and it really works. just to share.

thanks again~

Unknown said...

Read

Lisa said...

Thanks for your review! I was looking for reviews on this before buying and couldn't find any feedback on it. Decided not to get it since I need something stronger!

Anonymous said...

It's fake po..

Unknown said...

I think u bought a fake. My waistline is 30 and the Munafie I bought truly slims down my tummy bulge. The lining was perfect unlike the one shown in the picture u posted.

DjoannaGrace said...

Thank you @ orked violet and Lisa for visiting my blog...@ orked violet where can I buy those spanx btw? Jeannie Liew thanks for dropping by as well..where did you purchase your authentic Munafie and for how much? Just curious :-)

mommybie said...

Jeannie Liew, where did you buy it?

Unknown said...

I got it from 11 Street

shanny said...

Thanks forthe review
was useful.

Unknown said...

mine too...i guess i bought a fake munafie panty for it didn't make my tummy flatter...it even emphasize how big my tummy is..so disappointing...

Unknown said...

mine too...i guess i bought a fake munafie panty for it didn't make my tummy flatter...it even emphasize how big my tummy is..so disappointing...

AKROdRiGuEz said...

i order mine in lazada i hope its not fake

Akishi said...

I buy munafie online. I don't know if its fake or not.I don't really need it since my waistline is 27. I just want to try it.The fabric is good.I like it.

Post a Comment

NiceLadiesThings. Powered by Blogger.