Review 2017: Salon Shaper

I recently got myself one of those As Seen On TV products - the Salon Shaper!
This one though, I think is not authentic - a Class A type maybe? I just know because its too cheap!
I bought this thru an online shopping app called Shopee. (I've been shopping there for about 2 years now, as well as Lazada and Ebay). I shop there for cheap items, items that you can see in Divisoria. Now if I could go to Divi I would, but its just too far from me, and I definitely have no time!

This product caught my attention because its only Php100! I took the risk and bought one.
And I am glad I did!

box front











The Salon Shaper is powered by 2 AA batteries. It works well, whatever head you put on the device it spins fast. My only complaint is that its a bit hard to put it together after putting in the batteries. There's a line indicator that should be aligned when you put it together otherwise it won't turn on. The plastic quality is quite poor, because I see that the inside molds that holds the device together (kind of like a lid)  has crumbled a bit after I made a few mistakes - the plastic cannot withstand too much twisting so I wouldn't expect this thing to last long.

For now I enjoy using this, and will update this post if something happens to the device.
I cannot guarantee its durability but I would say that this is a must have if you are the type of woman of does her own mani/pedi at home.
For Php100, its not a big deal. This is a neat little thing to have.





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

NiceLadiesThings. Powered by Blogger.