Kikay buy: Hello Kitty Phone Case

I am a fan of Hello Kitty since I was a child. So when these cases came out in the market - all I thought was - would there be one for a Samsung Note 2 model? The colors I see the most is hot pink - or fuchsia pink - I am not sure whatever pink type of color it is but its just girly teenage pink, and so I forgot about it.

I attempted to buy one and had tried to hold this case one time, but since I don't have my phone with me, I didn't buy it as I don't want to waste my money in case the fit's not right. Also, the vendor's asking price was P250, which I think is quite too much for a case.

When I searched for it online - I was surprised its on the web, here's the online photo:

This is not my photo - credits to the owner
I asked again one day - really interested this time, and another vendor gave it to me for P190 so I bought it.

Here are my shots:

Boxed case - front
Back portion - in cute striped pink



Out of the box - its soft and a bit loose


Here's the fit on my phone:

I had to match the wallpaper and it looked fab! Very girly!
Hello Kitty's head is kinda thick - but was nicely done

Here's what I can say about this case:

Pros:

- It's cheap at P190 which is a haggled price. I could probably get this at Divi for P150
- It's made of silicone rubber and is soft to the touch and nice to hold - gives a good grip. Color and design is cute and eye catching.
- Gives added protection to my phone given that it is made of rubber and absorbs shock (from falls)
- The white material of Hello Kitty's head is easy to clean - you wipe it with a cloth and its perfectly clean and white again
- The overall cleanliness of the phone case is not hard to maintain or perhaps my hands are probably clean all the time whenever I hold my phone. The pink color of the case remained clean pink all throughout a month that I used it.


Cons:
- The gold heart chain is cute and nice but after a week I got tired of it.
- My 2 year old daughter has removed the decor ribbon (upper left at the back) after just a week of use - I had to use some superglue to stick it back together and I had to glue it back twice.
- I decided to remove the heart chain attached to the ribbon because its weight somehow pulls the ribbon.


There you go - if you will buy a case like this make sure to check the fit first and the product very well. I am obsessive compulsive to details - when I bought this pink color I had to choose between the red one and this one. I was hoping to buy the red because its Hello Kitty's original color but its fit on my phone is bad and loose and there are some distortions on the design (Hello Kitty's head). The pink one was just perfect. I also checked out the black version of this from a different store but its material is quite rough and loose and there are some ugly damages on the design so I didn't buy it. I am hoping to get some more cases like this one but in a different design. On my next trip to Divi I will hunt for these: (These photos are from the web - credits to the sites who own them)




Update: As of December 2015, I had bought another one in black color. I couldn't resist because the seller was giving it to me for P160 only. Here it is:




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

NiceLadiesThings. Powered by Blogger.