Myra E products at 30% off!

I've known Myra E products for years. I can't exactly say that all their products are my favorite but because they are of good quality I wouldn't think twice buying them again especially if they are on sale. That's right! Their skin products are on sale at 20% off - except for my favorite BB cream. But their compact powder is on sale too! The promo sale is good for the whole month of October so I decided to stop by Watson's to grab 'em.

I only paid P150 for all these!
When I bought these, I was suffering from severe skin itching due to a mild allergy attack. My arms and legs and my face got so itchy with red rashes. So I made it a point to drop by at Watson's to buy Myra products to somehow relieve my skin from dryness and itching because I am confident it would help because of their Vitamin E content.

The lotion and facial moisturizer somehow helped. My skin continued to itch but I am glad it wasn't dry thanks to these. I love that both are not thick - and are easy to apply and not hot on the skin.

My favorite among this purchase is their Vitasmooth shine free face powder. I was looking for an Ivory shade but its not available anywhere. Anyway, I wanted a powder that I could use at home to keep my face oil free. I've considered this would be good for that purpose especially because it has Vitamin E and its very affordable.



The powder has SPF15 which is a bonus. As the box said, it is a light face powder - mild and gentle and safe for everyday use. I bought this powder too about 4 years ago and I can say they haven't changed their packaging at all.

Smaller than most compacts, I would prefer to bring this and put it on my sling bag or clutch bag.


It won't expire until 2017! Most companies put their products on sale because they're about to expire.

The shade I bought 4 years ago was Ivory - this one I bought now being the Natural shade, I flinched when I first opened the compact - its too dark LOL. Anyway - it wasn't that bad when I applied it on my face. So this would be my home face powder for now. I love its light scent and the smooth puff. It really does remove the shine on my face. My face looked healthier than ever especially now that it has recovered from rashes.

At this point I would say that their BB cream is still my favorite among all their products. Its cheap at P99 and gives my face a nice matte glowing finish. It has SPF 15 and enriched with Vitamin E and Minerals and it's hypoallergenic too. I also love that its packaged in a very small tube bottle unlike other BB creams - which makes it easy to carry in my kikay kit.



Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored review.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

NiceLadiesThings. Powered by Blogger.